Bliss Hair – opinion about an innovative balm for hair care
Healthy, neat, thick hair is a dream of many people, not just women. Their appearance greatly influences our attractiveness. Unfortunately, due to a variety of activities – from unhealthy feeding to improper care – hair loses its shine, becomes brittle, falls out and splits at the end. Regular use of Bliss Hair will comprehensively prevent this problem and, if necessary, will fight it permanently.
The condition of hair is affected by many elements and in fact some of them, such as hormonal changes, have no major impact. However, there are elements that can be significantly improved by a suitable lifestyle. Neglected hair can be a sign of a general health problem. Therefore, the first action should be finding and eliminating the source of "ailments". To a large extent, this can help in the transition to a healthy diet, the use of supplementation and active sports. Hair care also affects the appearance of the hair. The frequent use of the straightener and regular color treatments are particularly harmful to them. Shampoos should be matched to the scalp (and not hair) – the wrong choice is a common cause of dandruff. The hair should be washed for a shorter time (about 2 minutes) and rinsed with water for a longer time (up to 4 minutes). In addition, it is very important to use cosmetics that are based on natural ingredients. Bliss Hair is the leading product in this field.
How does Bliss Hair balm work?
Using Bliss Hair will improve the appearance of hair (and scalp) on many levels. Hair will become denser, shiny and less brittle, so that they will look much more attractive regardless of the hairstyle. The problem with unpleasant splitting ends will disappear. Hair regeneration properties have a major impact on the regeneration properties of the balm rebuilding the hair structure from the bulb. In addition, the mask prevents baldness (hair grows back even in places where skin has been so far). In addition, the balm moisturizes the scalp, regulates sebaceous glands restoring the skin's efficient breathing, preventing skin changes and allergies. Thanks to this, it not only takes care of hair, but also helps to get rid of dandruff and problems with fungal infections. Bliss Hair accelerates hair growth. To make the preparation fully effective and quickly give satisfactory results, it should be used regularly. The optimal frequency is 2-3 times a week. First, the head needs to be thoroughly washed and rinsed with shampoo, only after drying, Bliss Hair is applied. It should be rubbed into your hair for 1-2 minutes. After applying, normal hair stylization is started without removing the preparation. Recommended treatment time – at least two months.
What makes Bliss Hair?
A big advantage of Bliss Hair is the fact that its composition is based on natural components (medicinal stocks, essential oils, vitamins, plant extracts and proteins) and does not contain harmful chemicals. In its composition there is no selenium sulphide, which fights dandruff, but can cause unpleasant skin wounds. Thanks to that, we are sure that Bliss Hair will not cause side effects, skin changes or allergic reactions.
What ingredients are responsible for the effectiveness of Bliss Hair?
- Multiflower knotweed extract – Polygonum multiflorum root extract is one of the most valuable natural medicines and cosmetics used in traditional Chinese medicine (also known as Fo-Ti or He Shou Wu – Mr. Ho's black hair). It has been known for millennia as a tonifying and rejuvenating herb. According to the legend, Mr. Ho began to use the root at the age of 58 years and after some time his gray hair turned black again. The beneficial effect of knotweed root is scientifically proven (in its composition it contains many active substances: lectins, alkaloids, anthraquinones, phenolic compounds and glycosides). The component improves the overall condition of the hair – reducing the tendency to brittleness and split ends. At the same time it prevents baldness (and as it is written above – graying). At the same time, it cares for the scalp by eliminating dandruff and seborrhea.
- Avocado extract – avocado for centuries was the main source of food, natural medicine and … aphrodisiac of the Indians. The Aztecs even called him "God's butter." Its beneficial properties are used today. As a cosmetic it is used to regulate lipid-water management, nutrition and regeneration of the scalp (and hair). Suitable for dry and damaged skin. It is quickly absorbed and has softening properties. It helps in the fight against dandruff and seborrhea. It is rich in vitamins (A, C, E, B9, PP), mineral salts (K, Ca, Fe) and unsaturated fatty acids.
- Alfalfa seed extract – for garden lovers, alfalfa is a valuable green fertilizer, for people who want to have beautiful thick hair is an important (although sometimes underrated) component of cosmetics. It is valued for its ability to inhibit skin aging. In addition, it strengthens the hair growth and strengthens the bulbs reducing their loss.
- The extract in the Asian shrimp – a plant also known as "Gotu-kola" (Tiger's grass) and "source of life" is one of the most valuable drugs in Ayurvedic medicine. It is used to improve blood circulation, skin diseases and difficult to heal wounds. For decades, it has also been used in the production of cosmetics. It has antibacterial and antifungal properties. It cleanses and improves the blood circulation of the scalp, thanks to which the hair roots are better nourished and oxygenated. Stimulates hair growth. Its properties have been recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Extract from ligustikuma sichuan – the plant is known as "Japanese pepper" "pepper flower", "Sichuan pepper", although in fact with pepper has nothing to do (except similar taste). In Asian countries it is used as a spice. It is increasingly a component of cosmetics. Thanks to its antifungal and antibacterial properties, it thoroughly cleanses the scalp.
- The Hotflux complex is a moisturizing component that regulates the functions of the hair follicles and stimulates the microcirculation of the scalp. Finally, it leads to the growth of bulbs, which until now were in the resting phase.
What are the users' opinions about Bliss Hair?
Bliss Hair went through clinical texts and obtained certification at the Institute of Plastic Surgery and Cosmetology. Despite the relatively short "internship" he won the market by storm – over one million satisfied women and men have already benefited from it. It is worth following some of the recommendations.
" I work as a hairdresser, so healthy, neat hair in my case results not only from desire, but is a necessity. Ba, it's primarily the advertising of my living room. Although it is said that the shoemaker in the shoes is walking, here it would rather not work. Which of the women would like to come to the hairdresser, who has hair in poor condition? At one point, however, I had a serious problem. My hair was very miserable, mainly due to the use (and testing on myself) of coloring dyes, varnishes and other "enhancers". I have traced different cosmetics on the internet, checking their composition thoroughly. As a result, I reached for Bliss Hair, which combines moisturizing, nourishing and cleansing components of the scalp and hair. I did not have to wait long for the effects – positive changes were visible after a few weeks. From now on, I use the preparation regularly – prophylactically – and at the same time I recommend it to my clients . " – Martyna, 35 years old
" In my case, problems with my hair resulted from … dermatological problems. As a teenager, I struggled with onerous, increased acne. Later, the eczema disappeared and for a long time I enjoyed a nice complexion. The nightmare came back after a pregnancy. I dealt with the child, I was overworked and to be honest I neglected a little. The body finally had to react to it. The problem with seborrhea first appeared. I fought using shampoos recommended in pharmacies as those giving a 100% guarantee. Unfortunately … they did not work. Later I noticed that my hair is brittle and easily falls out. It came to the fact that sometimes I could not think of anything but my penitential appearance. My husband stopped paying attention to me, limiting himself to helping in everyday work. I was desperate, I did not imagine everything that way! In the end, a colleague from work (the former) told me to use Bliss Hair balm on her hair. I was not convinced, but what about me … I applied the preparation after washing 2-3 times a week without much enthusiasm. I was so frustrated that at first I did not notice any positive changes. It was only after a few weeks of use that I realized that the hair is actually stronger, dense and does not fall out. Later skin problems disappeared – the head was clean and after washing my hair I felt fresh and fresh. Now, I recommend Bliss Hair to my friends . " – Wioletta, 27 years old
" The problem that has long been my dream of eyelids was … dandruff. I am not a narcissist and I do not spend most of my time in front of the mirror like many effeminate representatives of my sex from the younger generation. In my case, dandruff was not only annoying due to aesthetics, but also influenced the effectiveness of work. I am a manager in a large international company. Regardless of the circumstances, I have to look attractive and lose weight. My work attire is an elegant suit and expensive accessories. As you can guess, the white tufts of dandruff on the shoulders do not look inviting, especially when working with the client and negotiating. I used anti-dandruff shampoos for a long time, but it did not do much. Finally, I reached for Bliss Hair. After a few weeks of regular use, the skin on the head was clean! I got rid of the trouble! After a while, I also noticed that my hair is healthier, more dense and the beginnings of graying disappeared! "- Szymon, 40 years old
Is it worth using Bliss Hair for hair care? Our opinion
Caring for hair and scalp requires regularity and should be carried out on many levels. It is worth using simultaneously solutions that eliminate the source of the problem and temporarily improve the condition of the hair. In the second case, it is optimal to use preparations that are based on natural components and do not cause side effects. This is the reason why you should reach for Bliss Hair – an effective balm for hair and scalp care.