Olinaturis – opinion on the rejuvenating oil for wrinkles
Table of contents
In the category of rejuvenating products, oils are gaining more and more advantage over creams.
Unfortunately, most of them contain paraffin or other waste products from petroleum processing. They allow you to lubricate the skin, but they can also clog it strongly!
A novelty among rejuvenating cosmetics is Olinaturis oil , which contains 100% natural oils additionally enriched with plant and flower extracts.
- Highly effective
- Suitable for vegans
- Bio-cosmetic for face, body and hair
- Light formula, no greasy feeling
What is Olinaturis and what is its composition?
It is a product designed for intensive skin and hair regeneration. The secret of the oil’s effectiveness lies in the power of natural ingredients.
One cosmetic is enough to comprehensively care for your skin, hair and body. You can save space in the bathroom while ensuring the best care!
Natural oils that are part of Olinaturis
- Sweet Almond Oil ( Sweet Almond Oil ) – a very good and natural emollient. It nourishes the skin, protects against the evaporation of water from the epidermis. It also allows you to soften and nourish the skin.
- Sunflower oil ( Sunflower Seed Oil ) – contains many phytosterols, vitamins and beta-carotene. Supports the fight against psoriasis, acne and fungal lesions. It is also perfect for hair oiling. They become shiny and resistant to damage.
- Clove oil ( Clove Oil ) – is derived from the buds of flowers. It contains eugenol and many other substances with antibacterial properties. It limits the multiplication of bacteria, therefore it prevents acne and other skin inflammations.
- Coconut (coconut oil) – a popular and widely used oil with a beautiful, exotic coconut aroma. It is irreplaceable in both hair and skin care. It has a very strong moisturizing and elasticizing effect.
- Lemongrass Oil ( Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil Expressed ) – light oil with a refreshing, fresh scent. It has ingredients with a disinfecting effect, thanks to which it accelerates the disappearance of acne lesions, small mornings or eczema. Does not clog the skin.
- Macadamia oil ( Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil ) – rich, full-bodied oil containing, among others, B vitamins, carotene, retinol, oleic acid, lecithin and squalene. It works very well in the care of mature skin. It moisturizes, smoothes and tones it, and also slows down the appearance of wrinkles.
- Argan Oil ( Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil ) – is obtained from raw argan nuts. It is worth knowing that the nuts of this tree mature for 50 years, therefore they contain many valuable ingredients and have amazing properties. Moisturizes, nourishes the skin, envelops it with a protective film.
Natural extracts contained in Olinaturis
- Sage extract ( Salvia Officinalis Leaf ) – a soothing plant with very strong anti-inflammatory properties. It supports the natural cleansing of the skin, reduces seborrhea. Also suitable for sensitive and allergic skin.
- Myrrh extract ( Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract) – works well in the care of acne skin. It reduces enlarged pores and reduces the secretion of sebum. It kills acne and purulent bacteria. The oil extract helps to speed up the treatment of acne spots and pimples.
- Plantain Extract ( Plantago Lanceolata Leaf ) – a rather unattractive plant, but extremely rich in active ingredients. It works as a natural antibiotic, eliminating acne lesions, impetigo and rashes. It soothes the skin and gives it a healthy glow. Works well for gray and tired skin. Intensively regenerates and moisturizes.
- Tahitian gardenia extract ( Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract ) – gives the cosmetic a nice, floral scent. It is a noble extract that intensively supports skin regeneration, even in the case of minor wounds, eczema and inflammation. It neutralizes free radicals, which reduces the negative effects of the aging process.
- Witch hazel extract ( Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract ) – obtained from the bark and leaves of witch hazel, it is used for antibacterial and antiviral purposes. It owes its action to the high tannin content (from 3 to 10%). This extract improves blood circulation and strengthens blood vessels.
How does Olinaturis oil serum work against wrinkles?
The unique and above-average effectiveness of the preparation is due to the composition combining pure, natural oils with plant extracts. The ingredients have been selected so as to intensify each other’s action. The formula is a real bomb of vitamins, rejuvenating compounds and minerals. The cosmetic can be used for face, body and hair care. What action can be expected after its application?
- Face – the cosmetic is perfect for the care of dry, atopic, acne and mature skin. The oil moisturizes and tones the skin. A powerful injection of natural vitamins nourishes it, giving the skin a healthy glow. The product also contains antiseptic, antifungal ingredients that soothe inflammation and reduce acne lesions.
- Hair – the oil regenerates hair and moisturizes it. Hair becomes smooth, flowing, and stops frizzing. Regular hair oiling prevents split ends or dehydration. Olinaturis is recommended especially for dry, damaged and frizzy hair.
- Body – Olinaturis allows you to deeply moisturize and regenerate the skin. You can add a few drops to your favorite body lotion. The formula absorbs quickly, is non-greasy and leaves no blueprint on your clothes. The oil prevents stretch marks and reduces the visibility of existing scars.
How should Olinaturis be used?
The product is intended not only for the face, but also for the hair and body. The oil is very efficient because 2-3 drops are enough for a single application. After application, do not wash off, wait until the product is completely absorbed.
Olinaturis can be used not only for the care of the face, neck and cleavage, as well as hair and body. The oil drops can be added to your favorite body cream or lotion, but you can also apply the oil directly to the skin.
For hair care, the product can be applied to the ends of the hair or applied to the entire hair for 10 minutes, then rinsed.
Reviews on Olinaturis – does it really work?
- From now on, it’s my must-have! – I like testing new cosmetics, so I reached for this oil without thinking. It worked perfectly for me. The wrinkles quickly faded, the face became moisturized and regained its glow. Minor discoloration has also disappeared. I also used Olinaturis for my hair and I have to admit that it is the best hair oil I have ever used. My hair is no longer frizzy, it has become smooth, and I notice fewer split ends. – Hanna, 37 years old
- I feel 10 years younger! – I don’t believe in miracle cosmetics, but I wanted to test a new formula in the form of an oil. After just a few applications, I couldn’t stop touching my face, it was so smooth! When, after 2 weeks, I met my friend on the street, she asked me if I was in pain with the botox treatment. She couldn’t believe that it was thanks to the oil and that I hadn’t undergone any treatment. Olinaturis is a real miracle worker! – Tamara, 49 years old
Where to buy Olinaturis? Our recommendation
If the product encouraged you to buy it and you have already visited the nearest drugstores, but you haven’t found the oil in them. then you must know that this product can currently only be ordered from the manufacturer’s website . However, thanks to this, you can count on attractive promotions and you always get free shipping.
Perhaps you will also find Olinaturis sales offers on ebay and Amazon, but we recommend that you be extremely careful as they may be counterfeit! Below is a link to the official website of the manufacturer, where each purchase is covered by a satisfaction guarantee.